The black soldier fly (Hermetia illucensL.) is a resource insect widely distributed all over the world, the black soldier fly insect protein and insect oil can become high value-added products, and the market value of a large number of unsaturated fatty acids contained in the black soldier fly is higher.
The technical principle of the harmless resource reuse kitchen (catering) waste treatment of the black soldier fly is as follows: based on the characteristic that the larvae of the black soldier fly feed on animal feces, rotten organic substances such as carrion, rotten fruits, vegetables and plant waste in nature, through the ingestion of the black soldier fly, the proteins and carbohydrates in the catering waste are decomposed through the abdominal decomposition of the larvae of the black soldier fly. New insect protein and fatty acid resources are synthesized, and the insect feces discharged after eating can be used as high-quality biological fertilizers.
Black soldier fly will cultivate a large number of beneficial flora in the process of feeding. Under the combined action of the continuous peristaltic heat production of the larvae and microbial fermentation, the ingested food waste emits a large amount of heat and evaporates water continuously. After about 10 days of feeding treatment, the food waste in the whole shelf was eaten up, and the excreted insect feces and commercial larvae were dried and dispersed.
The culture shelf system is provided with a temperature and humidity control system, and the evaporated water can be quickly discharged out of the culture workshop; when the water content of the material is excessive, the culture system can automatically dehydrate, and the organic waste water is recovered to the raw material workshop through a recovery device, mixed with other auxiliary materials, and then delivered to the culture shelf again by the distribution system. In this way, all the organic matters in the catering waste are consumed and converted, and the water contained in the catering waste is evaporated and discharged at low temperature.
Black soldier fly kitchen waste treatment process:
Taking the treatment of food waste as an example, the kitchen waste is transported to the factory and weighed by the weighbridge, then transported to the food waste pretreatment workshop, unloaded into the raw materials and sent to the crusher for shredding, and then conveyed to the kitchen waste depackaging machine for separating organic and inorganic substances and then sent to the storage tank. The high-pressure concentration pump at the bottom of the storage tank pumps the pretreated kitchen raw materials to the main breeding workshop.Materials with a water content of more than 80% will be automatically separated out by the shelf water control system and recovered by the sewage recovery system.
After hatching, the two-instar larvae were fed into the culture shelf, and after 10 days of feeding, all the food organic matter in the culture shelf was consumed. The fourth instar larvae and the feces are dispersed, and 90% of the insects and feces in the breeding shelf are sent to a commercial insect and insect feces separation workshop through a transmission system and then enter a commercial chemical plant. The remaining 10% of the fourth instar larvae continue to be fed in the kitchen until the prepupae are harvested, the harvested prepupae are sent to the adult breeding center after pupation, and the adults die and are recovered after eclosion, mating and oviposition. The eggs in the adult breeding center are sent to the egg hatching workshop after being collected and quantified.