Middle-duty Two Shaft Shredder
Siedon Two Shaft Shredder is featured of mature design, robust structure, and high efficient shredding result. Two shaft shredders are normally used first stage shredder for materials like domestic waste, truck tires, steel drums, organic waste, and MSW.
Feature of Two Shaft Shredder:
- High quality alloy cutting knives, strong impact resistant, can be used to cut metal and never fractured.
- The rotor knives can be repaired by welding and polishing technology, available for repeat repairing, greatly reducing the maintenance cost.
- Inner bore of the rotor-knives and rotary shaft are used hexagonal design, the force can be disperse to rotor-knives uniformly.
- Grinded spaces and tempering high-strength shafts
- Tempered gears are high frequency surface hardened.
Double sealing rings for bearing protection.
Casted bearing support has high strength and stability
Hardened wear-resistant alloy to prolong knife life
Technical Data of Middle-duty Two Shaft Shredder:
|Motor power (kW)||7.5||18.5||30||55|
|No. of blades (pcs)||16||20||28||24|
|Rotating speed (rmp)||18/20||18/20||18/20||18/20|
|Machine Weight (kg)||680||2700||3500||6000|
|Output range (kg/h)||300-700||1000-2000||2000-3000||5000-10000|