Polystyrene (also known as EPS Foam or Styrofoam) is a highly popular plastic packaging material which finds wide application in packaging of food items, electronic goods, electrical appliances, furniture etc due to its excellent insulating and protective properties. Styrofoam is also used to make useful products such as disposable cups, trays, cutlery, cartons, cases etc.
Despite the attractiveness of Styrofoam , many countries are facing a growing problem in disposal of foam recycling. Being large and bulky, syrofoam take up significant space in rubbish bins which means that bins becomes full more quickly and therefore needs to be emptied more often. Styrofoam is lightweight and composed of 98 percent air, so it will occupy lots of precious landfill space if we didn’t compact.
Styrofoam recycling has to shipped the styrofoam to a facility where it can be compressed. After the material is compressed, it will become much more cost-effective when transport long distances to recycled and reused. Styrofoam compactor made by Siedon is the best choice of syrofoam compressing.
Equipments For Styrofoam Recycling:
Siedon CP series styrofoam compactor will compress bulky foam waste styrofoam extremely efficiently into easy to manage, stackable blocks, thus help to reduce syrofoam boxes volume by 40 times. The extreme reduction in volume thus achieved does not only produce a considerable saving in transport and disposal costs, but the blocks produced can be also recycled as raw material, therefore contributing to a rapid amortization.
- Smash the waste syrofoam and compress the waste syrofoam into tight block.
- syrofoam, after compaction, can be sold for recycling and reusing them to make frame products and construction moldings, such as crown molding, wall panel, etc.
- Be able to avoid more waste syrofoam being put into landfills or being burned.
- Protect the environment, improve environment condition and save raw material to reduce the energy crisis pressure.
2. EPS Foam Crusher:
Siedon’s EPS foam crusher is perfect for someone who has scrap EPS foam from protection cushions, post parcels and other fragile glass/ceramic ware transportation. It can crush the EPS boxes into small flakes from 15mm-30mm and it also will save your money and spaces. We have several kinds of eps foam crusher to meet customers’ requirements.
- Volume Reduction Ratio: up to 4:1
- Low Power Consumption
- Low Noise and Low Dust
- Small Size and High Efficiency
- Safe and Easy to Operate