Food Waste Shredding & Dewatering System
Siedon offers food waste recycle system to deal with organic waste such as kitchen waste, fruit and vegetable waste. The disposal of food waste：firstly, the collected food waste is crushed by a two-shaft-shredder, then the material is separated to solid and liquid through a food waste dewatering machine. The solid phase material obtained by extrusion is performed grease separation, and then subjected to a transfatting reaction at an appropriate temperature, and washed to obtain biodiesel. For the remaining materials after oil and fat separation, anaerobic fermentation can be obtained in a closed container to obtain biogas. The biogas residue obtained after anaerobic fermentation can be used for composting or direct landfill.
FOOD WASTE SOLUTIONS
Kitchen waste accounts for about half of household waste, can be further composted by biodegradation method or anaerobic treatment to produce biogas. Siedon has introduced German technology to develop kitchen waste processing system which mainly contains spiral feeding, shredding, dehydrating, spiral discharging, fermentation, composting, etc.
Organic Waste/Household Waste
Organic waste can be turned into treasure, and fermented into fertilizer and biogas. Intelligent dynamic control system of spiral dehydration system developed by Siedon can save transportation cost after shredding and dewatering, moreover it can adjust the pressure according to the handling requirement, stabilizes the system pressure and guarantees the dehydration rate of 80%.
ADVANTAGES & PHOTO
Advantages of food waste shredding & dewatering system:
- Have independent research and development capabilities and independent intellectual property core technologies;
- Provide different scheme designs for different material characteristics;
- The process pretreatment unit does not require a complicated sorting process, and is especially suitable for organic waste with high impurity content, with little loss of organic matter;
- The pretreatment unit does not need to add external process water, which reduces the back-end biogas slurry treatment cost;
- This process can process both kitchen waste and kitchen waste mixture at the same time, which reduces the cost of building a factory;
- Operational energy consumption is low, which ensures the economy of the built plant;
- Mature technology and high system stability;
- Two-year warranty and maintenance period.
- For many years, we have focused on wet and semi-dry anaerobic fermentation technology of kitchen waste. More than 20 kitchen/food waste cases have been in stable operation so far.