The invention relates to a screw dehydrator, which is a device for dehydrating by using a physical extrusion mode, and consists of a driving system, a feeding box, a spiral packing auger, a screen mesh, a pneumatic material blocking device, a water collecting tank, a frame and the like, wherein food waste enters the device from the feeding box and is subjected to progressive pressure extrusion step by step under the conveying of the spiral packing auger; and excess water is discharged from a liquid outlet through the screen mesh. Under the continuous conveying of the spiral auger, the dewatered material is ejected from the material blocking device and discharged out of the equipment from the discharge port.
Benefits of the screw dehydrator machine:
- Low investment and operation cost
- Automatic continuous operation
- Energy saving and environmental protection
- No secondary pollution
- Compact and efficient design
- Suitable for a wide range of fibrous materialsDehydration
- Low energy consumption, low water consumption and a smaller footprint are all integrated in one unit, taking up less space and ensuring continuous operation.
- This screw dehydrator is fully automated and the control cabinet is built directly into the machine.After programming, the device will operate independently according to the set algorithm.
There are two types of screw dehydrators produced by Siedon Technology, single screw dehydrator and double screw dehydrator. After hundreds of experimental tests, the real effect feedback of many users in the course of years of use has been summarized, and a series of mature equipment has been upgraded in an all-round way. Accurate analysis of different materials to be dehydrated by customers and different technical parameters have been adopted to truly achieve low energy consumption, high output and low moisture. And a large amount of proces cost is saved for that secondary recycle of the material.
In addition to food waste, the screw dehydrator can also handle organic waste such as kitchen waste, fruit and vegetable waste.
Imple judgment method for drying material:
Grasp the dehydrated material by hand and squeeze it with force. If there is residue left in the palm and water flows out of the fingers, it is applicable to this equipment. If the water-containing material slips out of the fingers, it is not applicable to this equipment.Customers are advised to mail the materials to our company before purchasing the equipment, so that they can choose the model more accurately after using it.