Most of the domestic waste can be recycled and used as organic “biopulp” in biogas plants. Siedon has developed screw press dewatering machine, pulpers, and provides customers with excellent kitchen waste solutions to optimize the production efficiency of biogas plants, waste treatment centers, and composting plants.
In order to be able to extract the organic part of the domestic waste, the domestic waste passes through a shredding system in which the organic material is shredded with plastics and other materials. This plastic waste and other non-organic materials are high water content waste after shredding. The installation of a screw dehydrator on the production line significantly reduces the water content and reduces waste weight by more than 50%. In addition, more organic matter is collected from the waste and can be added to the “energy soup” of the biogas.
The screw press dewatering machine is a solid-liquid separator based on screw conveying technology, the machine is separated by gravity and mechanical compression, and is designed to separate the liquid phase from the solid phase of various materials, such as kitchen waste, medicinal residues, sewage , bamboo shoots, vegetable and fruit processing waste, and solid-liquid mixtures in which the percentage of liquid in solids is greater. The dewatering screw press can be easily adapted to a variety of materials and applications, and its specially shaped screen is self-cleaning, ensuring less wear and tear.
With this solution, producers of biopulp from food waste significantly optimize their plants as they can reuse dewatered water in their systems and save on transporting and disposing of leftover waste. Dehydrating food waste can also reduce the bulk and weight of the waste, saving you transportation and disposal costs.
For now Siedon screw dehydrator has proven to be a powerful and reliable machine, designed to work 24/7 and process 1-5 tons of food waste per hour. When dehydrated from food waste, typically 55-70 % moisture content can be achieved.
Features of Screw Press Dewatering Machine
- Dynamic adjustment of hydraulic pressure
- Cone plug can be adjusted flexibly to adapt to changing materials
- High-performance wear-resistant screen
- Strong structure and smooth operation
- Reduce overall management costs for solid-liquid separation in anaerobic digesters
- Significantly reduces assembly and maintenance time
- Continuous automatic operation for a long time, not easy to block
- Low investment and operating costs, no secondary pollution
- Energy saving and environmental protection, compact design, small footprint
- 2 years warranty, long-term maintenance