Turbo Separator, is a cost-effective process equipment that efficiently utilizes centrifugal force, airflow and mechanical action without any additional equipment. The solid-liquid separator comprises a blade and a variable speed shaft. Beneath the variable speed shaft are a number of screen mesh that come in a variety of sizes and designs to suit different applications and materials.
The variable speed shaft of a Turbo Separator, typically runs between 100 rpm and 1,000 rpm.The shaft generates the air flow and provides the centrifugal and mechanical forces required to separate the solids and liquids. For example, when kitchen waste enters the separator and contacts the main blade, the blade will break up the waste, and the screen is equipped to achieve the maximum separation of organic and inorganic.
Advantages of Depackaging Equipment-Turbo Separator:
- No need for other equipment-efficient separation method;
- Separation of various solid and liquid materials, which can be unpacked with or without additional liquid;
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel designs;
- Various types of paddles are available, each designed for a specific application function or material.
- Equipped with a variety of screens, each designed for efficient separation.
- Large throughput ranging from 1 to 30 tons/hour
- The separation purity is up to 99.5%.
Application of Turbo Separator:
- Gypsum board
- Packaged food
- Coffee beans
- Tea bags
- Packaged beverage
- Paint can
- Polymer bottle
- Organic matter for anaerobic digestion
- Animal feed
- Plastic packaging suitable for recycling
Which industries need to be applied to depackaging equipment?
- Animal feed manufacturers: separate packaged foods for incorporation into animal feed.
- Composting merchants: separate the material from the packaging and use it for composting.
- Cosmetics manufacturer: Separates product from packaging for recycling or disposal.
- Food and beverage manufacturers: separate packaging from products that do not meet specifications, are out of date, or are incorrectly packaged so that they can be recycled, repackaged, and generate renewable energy.
- Gypsum board recyclers: separate the gypsum from the backing paper, releasing both materials for recycling.
- Waste disposal transfer station: food waste and expired products are unpacked, and organic and inorganic substances are separated for energy production.
- Resource recycling enterprises: reduce the cost of landfill and resource production by separating recycled materials.