Food Waste Depackaging System is an important part of waste treatment. At present, the construction of kitchen waste treatment facilities in China started late, and the market gap is obvious. There are still a large number of food/kitchen waste that has not been treated, and there is a huge room for growth. For the classified kitchen waste, it is basically treated by crushing, direct discharge, landfill, fertilizer treatment, feed treatment, energy treatment and anaerobic treatment. Among them, anaerobic treatment of food waste is the mainstream treatment method.
Food waste adopts the process route of “pretreatment + anaerobic”
The pretreatment process of waste cooking oil was “material receiving + impurity removal + heating + centrifugal oil extraction”, and the anaerobic fermentation process was mesophilic wet anaerobic fermentation.
Main technical data of food wastes depackaging system:
- Separating and depackaging equipment: Impurity removal rate of depackaging machine is ≥ 98%, and the slurry is ≤ 3 mm, and the organic matter loss rate is ≤ 5%.
- Sand and impurity removal equipment: sand removal rate ≥ 95%, organic matter loss rate ≤ 10%.
- Oil extraction equipment: the oil content of the separated oil is not less than 98%, and the oil content in water is not more than 0.2%.
- The anaerobic tank has the functions of sand removal and shell breaking, and the biogas production rate is high. The 36000 of biogas produced per day is -40000Nm ³ (90-100Nm ³ of biogas produced per ton of raw garbage).
Characteristics of Food Wastes Depackaging System
The food waste depackaging system process adopts the fine sorting process route of “material receiving + crushing and screening for pulping + desanding and impurity removal + oil-water separation”, and its advantages and innovations are as follow:
- Crushing & Depackaging process: the two-stage sorting and impurity removal process of crushing and refining is adopted, which ensures that the impurities are sorted out to the maximum extent before the materials are made into slurry, and avoids the wear and blockage of the subsequent process equipment, especially the oil extraction equipment. The core equipment, depackaging machine, is independently developed by Siedon company, which realizes the integration of screening and depackaging. The excellent effect of depackaging machine has been recognized by the industry, and has been applied in more than 30 projects in China.
- Desanding and impurity removal process: through the processes of desanding and removing light impurities, the effective removal of hard impurities such as sand and light impurities such as light fibers in the materials is ensured, the phenomenon of gravel deposition at the bottom and crusting at the top of the subsequent anaerobic fermentation is avoided, and the stable operation of the subsequent system is ensured. The impurity removal separator has been applied in many domestic projects, and its operation is stable and reliable.
- Oil-water separation process: the two-stage oil extraction process of the centrifuge is adopted, which ensures the quality of the grease. Meanwhile, compared with the domestic one-stage oil extraction process, it has low energy consumption, can run continuously and stably, and can obtain industrial crude grease with oil content of more than or equal to 98%.
The food waste depackaging system is suitable for projects with a treatment scale of more than 100 t/d. The following are the cases larger than 100t/d manufactured by Siedon Technology.