Organic materials come from living plants and animals, like fruit and vegetables waste, kitchen waste, supermarket waste, expired food waste, etc. Organic waste are best managed as a resource rather than a waste. How to manage organic waste and turn them into valuable and clean resource is a high priority of the organic waste management.
The most common ways to manage waste is reduction and reuse, landfill. Generally recycling organic materials by composting, anaerobic digestion, land application and other organics recycling technologies reduces the generation of greenhouse gases, making a green and cleaner environment for human beings.
Taohua island is located in Zhejiang, a costal city of the east China sea. With the rising recycling awareness of the local people, government built a organic waste management center on this island to manage the organic waste from supermarket, kitchen waste and other organic waste.
Siedon provided a organic waste management system in Taohua Island
Due to the different nature of the domestic and foreign organic waste components, Japanese and European organic waste shredders are not that suitable for disposing domestic waste. Furthermore, the high cost of the organic waste management shredder is beyond the financial budget. But Siedon company are good at offering shredding system and waste management solution to customers, we are the leading waste shredder manufacturer in China. We have received thousands of successful waste management projects from both domestic and oversea market.
Features of Waste Shredder & Dewatering Machine Line:
- With all closed transferring system methods and spiral conveyor prevents material overflow, operating environment is more safe and sanitary
- Equipped with a small lifer to feed, save time and labor cost
- The parameters of organic waste shredders and dewatering machines can be adjusted to broad adaptability
- Allow small sanitation vehicles directly feeding to simplify the organic waste management process
- Less than 40kW / hour design power for energy saving