The kitchen waste crusher consists of two rolling shafts and specially designed blades. The blade mechanism produces strong shearing force and tearing force during operation, which stirs up all kinds of soft and hard garbage. The capacity of the equipment can be customized as required, and the output of the kitchen waste crusher can reach 25 tons/hour. The energy consumption of crushing treatment can be determined according to the requirements of different material properties and discharge particle size.
Kitchen waste crusher is suitable for crushing various small bones, chicken bones, fish heads, fish bones, egg shells, corn cobs, fruit peels, cauliflower stalks, hard shells, tea stalks, leftovers and the like.
Crushing process of kitchen wastes:
- The kitchen waste pretreatment system is composed of closed receiving hopper, negative pressure separation platform, magnetic separator, double-shaft shearing crusher, drum screen separator, mixing crusher, axial free screw conveyor, packaging machine, pulping tank, etc. The whole pretreatment system is installed in the pretreatment workshop.
- The kitchen waste collected by the collection vehicle is put into the airtight receiving bin, conveyed to the negative pressure sorting platform by the shaftless screw conveyor, and sorted by the magnetic separator.
- The classified kitchen waste is conveyed to the double-shaft shear crusher (kitchen waste crusher) through the screw to crush the organic matter and plastic bags in the kitchen waste.
- The crushed materials are conveyed to the drum screen separator by the shaftless screw conveyor, and the solid materials, plastics and lunch boxes are separated to the packaging machine, and then compressed and packaged to the domestic waste incineration plant.
- The organic materials are conveyed to the pulping machine for pulping through the non-axial screw, and then the organic materials discharged into the pulping tank are conveyed to the mixed cooking tank through the delivery pump.
- A pneumatic cover is added on the top of the silo, and the pretreatment system and its material conveying process are sealed by negative pressure. The odor is introduced to the deodorization system by the induced draft fan for deodorization.
For cold equipment in winter, a steam heating system is added to prevent clogging caused by grease solidification and adhesion.
One of its features is that when encountering hard objects that can not be crushed, the cutter shaft will automatically reverse and alarm, so that the operator can take out the hard objects. Another feature is that even if the garbage contains hard, large and soft materials with different properties, such as plastic films, paper and tablecloths, beer bottle caps, chopsticks and so on, the kitchen waste crusher can easily crush and process such materials. For wet and sticky kitchen waste, the clean and environmentally friendly crusher has good self-cleaning property.
The composition of domestic kitchen waste is complex, and the organic and inorganic substances are in a solid-liquid mixed state. It includes not only various soft organic wastes such as vegetables and fruits, but also hard inorganic substances such as iron spoons, chopsticks, porcelain/glass/plastic tableware, and the separation of organic and inorganic substances is very difficult. Therefore, how to completely extract organic matter from kitchen waste, avoid the waste of organic matter and completely remove inorganic matter is a worldwide problem that has plagued the kitchen waste treatment industry for a long time.