Siedon waste carton press machine can effectively reduce the storage space of waste cartons, save 80% of the stacking space, reduce transportation costs, and is conducive to environmental protection and waste recycling. It is economical and practical, easy to operate, safe and reliable, and is an ideal equipment product for material packaging, waste recycling and other industries.
Features of waste carton press machine:
- All models are hydraulically driven;
- Improve labor efficiency and reduce transportation costs.
- that labor intensity is reduce, and the labor cost is saved;
- there are a variety of brands for users to choose, production efficiency from 4 tons/shift to 100 tons/shift;
- the size of the compression chamber and packing block can be customized according to customer requirements.
Guide to the use of waste carton press:
- Prepare packing room and packing belt
- Open the small doors on the left and right sides and the front and rear doors, put the packing belts in the bottom row, then close the small doors and small doors, and pull the small door support rods on both sides (pull the switch handle of the hydraulic door opening) to fix the small door.
- For example, the feeding in the box should be uniform and flat, one side should not be high and the other side should not be low, otherwise the piston rod will be inclined and bent.
- After the material box is filled up, operate (pull out) the pressure handle to lower the pressure discharge. When it falls to the yellow mark line, push the handle inward to make the upper pressure row rise and stop when it reaches the yellow mark line.
- Put the material into the box, press down and lift it. Repeat several times until the material reaches a certain weight. Push and depress the handle so that the upper pressure bank rises to the yellow marking line and stops.
- Install the packing belt on the upper pressure lever, and then operate (pull out) the pressure handle to press down the pressure cylinder at the same time, and stop when the belt passes the yellow line.
- Open the stay bar of the small door (push the hydraulic door opening and closing handle), open the small door and the front door, wrap the packing tape and fasten it.
- Operate (push in) the press handle to make the press row rise to the yellow mark line and stop, and then push out the package to complete the packaging operation.